Sunday, April 28, 2013

Listen

Thoughts are born in silence
You and I, we were formed in silence

The most important things happen in silence
There is meaning in silence
But life is so full of noise

Hands reach for each other in silence
Secrets live in silence
Hearts break in silence

Life is so full of noise
It is impossible
To listen

To conversations in silence:
Silence ends with a Hello but
Goodbyes end in silence yet
they also begin with silence

We dream in silence
Weep in silence
Dance in silence
Sleep in silence

Silence seems meaningless
to you and to me now
But listen, before we end
in silence.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I write less now

Sadness was my muse, I lived with her for decades she held me and cried with me in the dark, and I held her close, immortalized her in my wr...

Popular