Friday, October 10, 2014

For Cheryl

Coupled with new understandings on
Happiness, I ponder all the possibilities that
Ever could only lead to one conclusion: I
Realize now, more than ever, falling in love with
You could only ever be the end of me – one that
Leads only to more beginnings; a promise.

Yearning, grasping, and aching for only the
Very impossible ideal that is perfection is now
A dream that I find myself in waking and it
Nearly consumes me with deep wonder.

Could love ever describe every bit of you?
How even a passing stray thought
Or a glimpse of you takes my senses?
Never again shall I find loneliness,

Gone with you is the very heart of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

I write less now

Sadness was my muse, I lived with her for decades she held me and cried with me in the dark, and I held her close, immortalized her in my wr...

Popular