Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Make me your muse

You regard me
with bespectacled
yet attentive gaze,
watching me,
tracing my every curve--
a sketch, for now.

A man of a few words,
your voice travels softly,
a low comforting cadence.
You whisper, your bashful
breaths against my ear,
you ask, and I oblige.

A medley of kisses,
sweet against my tongue,
locked in a tight embrace,
my scent intoxicates you--
a taste of a long-awaited
wine, aged for decades.

Then an exploration
of hungry, yet gentle hands,
delicate, each stroke
drawing flushed scarlet
against my skin.

You, artist,
and I, your work.
Make me your muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Secrets

There are secrets I must keep from you little treasures that I like to keep close You cannot peek! I must lock these up like a schoolgirl...

Popular