Monday, March 13, 2023

Centripetal

it is summer again like when I first met you
the sun burns and the wind smells of grass
I am laughing again and falling into a sky
so wide and blue the world spins again
so suddenly I am walking in circles
with you unknowingly into a path
going deeper, and darker, the air
condenses onto the cold walls,
and droplets trickle down,
down, my flushed cheeks,
echoing against the walls,
of my beating heart,
my pounding,
against your chest--
I am spiraling
into you, 
into

the deepest chamber,
from where you would sow your seed,
and thunder rumbles.

it is raining again like when I first loved you,
the snails return, laying pink eggs in the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Secrets

There are secrets I must keep from you little treasures that I like to keep close You cannot peek! I must lock these up like a schoolgirl...

Popular