Saturday, April 2, 2011

Intro.

This blog exists because three people got bored during the summer. In an attempt to keep ourselves busy, Aimee, Rap and I embark on a month-long journey to put together something we should be able to look back at in thirty years and say, "Wow, we made something good."

"Aluminum Folio" is a compilation of short stories, poems and essays written every day by the three of us for the entire month of April 2011. Contributions from friends (who are just as bored as we are) are also included in this folio. It may sound like it should not be taken seriously, but it is, as Rap puts it, a way "to release our creative juices in a burst of erotic majesty". Wish us luck. - Cheryl

1 comment:

Featured Post

I write less now

Sadness was my muse, I lived with her for decades she held me and cried with me in the dark, and I held her close, immortalized her in my wr...

Popular